Friday, June 29, 2007

Those Women

The physical structure of each woman
I loved, were almost same.
But is her heart is as cool as
The stream flowing between the two hills.
She loved to eat snacks
She loved the fresh air
Streams and also rivers.
She was like a floating boat in the vast sea.
The other women loved to be like my mother
Loved to see deep into my eye
Loved mountains
Loved oceans
Loved my thoughts
Loved the sky and the sea
Where the water is still.
The island of many women are still uninhabited and unexplored.

3 comments:

Gokul said...

words from the heart.... :)

pete said...

obvious expressions but with a style.. good

Jolly said...

simply wow!

BURDEN by Shobha Goswami

One of Shobha Goswami's finest paintings that I am so impressed with that at the first glance I could not resist myself linking it to my blog. She is one of the finest painters in the contemporary times and who is highly inspired by Nature's beauty. To know more about her works please click NISARGA Art Prints

my room

In one of the rooms of mine he studies,in another one he takes his meal, in one of them he sings ,sleeps in the other. He rents all the four rooms of my heart He is none but sorrow. - Nilim Kumar

checkheights