Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Pocket full of Lines

Once again, there lies a thin blanket
Of dust on the leaves.
Since couple of days my pocket seems so heavy.
Tonight I am planning of an operation on my pocket.
The pocket is still heavy.
There must be few centimeters of rain in it,
Not like Cherapunji though.
But just few drops of that rain
Which can drench me completely.
There must be some green leaves too
Which looks greener coz of fresh love.
Do you remember the last rain...i bought those clouds
For you in my pocket.
Do you still have the mark? My touch?

Last night I did an operation of my pocket.
The whole pocket was filled with lines and lines.
Not exactly a poem
But I call it a 'pocket full of lines'.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

just to say "WOW"

Hep Joan said...

Yeah...this post is WOW!
Arre my name is Jonali.
jonali8@aol.com used to be my ID.
However, I lost that once I left AOL. Now it is jonali.saikia@gmail.com.
Mail me.
You got an Orkut ID??? Add me up.
And BTW, you are the same person who had once told me that "Moi nabhabu, bhabi thakile moi eku koribo nuwarim" remember?
This blog says otherwise ;-)

Unknown said...

simply great..

Malina said...

paras.... good one

BURDEN by Shobha Goswami

One of Shobha Goswami's finest paintings that I am so impressed with that at the first glance I could not resist myself linking it to my blog. She is one of the finest painters in the contemporary times and who is highly inspired by Nature's beauty. To know more about her works please click NISARGA Art Prints

my room

In one of the rooms of mine he studies,in another one he takes his meal, in one of them he sings ,sleeps in the other. He rents all the four rooms of my heart He is none but sorrow. - Nilim Kumar

checkheights