Monday, September 26, 2016

Drenched in Your Color

It’s been few years that
I have been playing with a canvas.
Canvas of some ambiguous yet striking lines.

Painting the lines with hope,
On hope there is a tinge of some love,
On love there are some sketches of dew,
And on those dew there are shades of curiosity.

The color of the nest where the mynah lives
Is golden
And golden are her dreams.

Today, looks like there is a strong bond
Among all the lines.
Hidden is your smile, your additions and subtractions,
Your ups and down and
The captivating tune of Enazori in the lines.

Today the mynah plays with her golden drenched feathers
And she gets submerged in eternity –

I feel a lot of your color in my wings

1 comment:

sm furnitures said...


Wow…outstanding service and products to meet our office needs. I Love all and the colors you choose are perfect. I want this furniture for my new house. Thanks a lot for sharing
Bed Manufacturer In Chennai

BURDEN by Shobha Goswami

One of Shobha Goswami's finest paintings that I am so impressed with that at the first glance I could not resist myself linking it to my blog. She is one of the finest painters in the contemporary times and who is highly inspired by Nature's beauty. To know more about her works please click NISARGA Art Prints

my room

In one of the rooms of mine he studies,in another one he takes his meal, in one of them he sings ,sleeps in the other. He rents all the four rooms of my heart He is none but sorrow. - Nilim Kumar

checkheights