Thursday, May 3, 2007

How Vast my Heart Should be

how vast my heart should be
to love you?
my heart has got a deep green scent.
i don't know whose scent is this,
it may be yours...
but why i do get a scent of green leaves sometimes
and of clouds too in my heart?

how many times I have to submerge the tea bags
in the cup of milk to bring the color;
I don’t know the concentration of sugar.

How vast the sky is that it can keep
Millions of starts in his heart.
And I just envy the sky who can keep
The star whom I love a lot.

I will ask the star tomorrow
How vast my heart should be to love you?

No comments:

BURDEN by Shobha Goswami

One of Shobha Goswami's finest paintings that I am so impressed with that at the first glance I could not resist myself linking it to my blog. She is one of the finest painters in the contemporary times and who is highly inspired by Nature's beauty. To know more about her works please click NISARGA Art Prints

my room

In one of the rooms of mine he studies,in another one he takes his meal, in one of them he sings ,sleeps in the other. He rents all the four rooms of my heart He is none but sorrow. - Nilim Kumar

checkheights