Friday, May 4, 2007

SCARS OF MY LIPS


Today there are not many people
In her courtyard.
Today there are not many stars
In the sky too.

Whenever those irritating evenings stares me,
She embraces me and
Embraced my loneliness.
You can feel my scar of lips in her
Ups and down of her breast.
That cup pf tea which has taught me
Few lines in life-
‘Sometimes the concentration of sugar and
Milk makes the tea taste bad.’
Someday I wish to see you naked,
And I want to feel all the complications
Of your body.

Java City, today I want to rest my
Head on your laps and
Want to cry and cry aloud.
I want to get lost in your womb again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

BURDEN by Shobha Goswami

One of Shobha Goswami's finest paintings that I am so impressed with that at the first glance I could not resist myself linking it to my blog. She is one of the finest painters in the contemporary times and who is highly inspired by Nature's beauty. To know more about her works please click NISARGA Art Prints

my room

In one of the rooms of mine he studies,in another one he takes his meal, in one of them he sings ,sleeps in the other. He rents all the four rooms of my heart He is none but sorrow. - Nilim Kumar

checkheights